Often a skipper will have an opportunity to work a passage or relieve a buddy for a charter and needs insurance coverage before assuming command. Charter & Delivery Captain Liability Insurance can be customized to cover…
- your Legal Liability as a Professional delivery skipper or crew, or a captain who skippers more than one vessel.
- you when the owner has no insurance or requires insurance for a passage or for charter use.
As a self-employed professional or contract employee you can also add other important coverages that will
- Reimburse your unexpected out-of-pocket expenses (including Medical Expenses) in the event of a personal emergency or if you or your crew are stranded and need to get back home. Coverage is available for as little as $50 per year. More info
- Help defray the cost of emergency haulouts including haulouts for approaching storms. Your owner or client will thank for this special coverage. More info
- Pay you a Lump Sum up to $300,000 for Accidents, Weekly Income up to $1000 if you are unable to work due to accident of sickness and Medical Expenses up to $300,000. More info
|Reimbursement of expenses up to $250,000||$500 per year|
|Reimbursement of expenses up to $500,000||$750 per year|
|Reimbursement of expenses up to $1,000,000||$1000 per year|